We are the first company in Central and Eastern Europe that achieved the highest NVIDIA Elite partnership in deep learning (DGX) and accelerated computing (Tesla).
As an NVIDIA Elite partner, we can offer our customers:
- provide detailed information on NVIDIA DGX systems and NVIDIA Tesla accelerators including the most interesting deployment scenarios
- access and test the latest technology with the Early Access Program and Demo Program – we currently offer DGX Station workstations, Tesla V100 and Tesla T4 accelerators, or a Jetson Nano edge computer
- offer discounted prices on NVIDIA products based on current programs and promotions
- provide technical consultancy for HPC infrastructure and artificial intelligence solutions, including consultations with Nvidia technical specialists
- provide training from the extensive program of the Deep Learning Institute (DLI)
- organize a customer visit to the NVIDIA Executive Briefing Center in Santa Clara, USA
Path to NVIDIA Elite partner
You can follow our path from the first meeting with NVIDIA guys to our ELITE partnership.
We are NVIDIA Elite partner!
We were nominated to AI Champions 2019 program.
We sold the first ONTAP-AI solution with 4× NVIDIA DGX-1 and 1× NetApp AFF A220.
Samuel Bronda and Petr Plodík completed Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA Python DLI course.
We hired Kamila Jerabkova (NVIDIA product manager) and Samuel Bronda (Data scientist) to our team.
Peter Dubnicky and Jiri Sevcik attended DGX technical hands on training in Aachen, Germany.
We delivered the most power GPU cluster to Czech Technical University in Prague with 48× Tesla V100 accelerators.
We visited NVIDIA HQ in Santa Clara, CA.
We got Nvidia AI innovator award for 2019.
We delivered DGX-2 at IT4Innovations Supercomputing Center in Ostrava as first DGX-2 in CEE region.
We purchased NVIDIA DGX Station for testing of our clients.
The best IT service person in the country, Jiri Sevcik, joined the team to support NVIDIA DGX projects.
We got authorization for NVIDIA DGX systems.
We organized with NVIDIA conference AI Days at CIIRC ČVUT.
We signed conditions of Nvidia NPN program.
First meeting with Michael Liebenthron and Ralph Hinsche from Nvidia and Zora Holla from IBM at ISC17 conference in Frankfurt.
DGX-2 reference at IT4Innovations
You can see delivery of DGX-2 supercomputer at IT4Innovations, Technical University Ostrava — the first DGX-2 installation in CEE region.